Flossing your teeth is an important part of every oral health care plan. Not only is it important to floss daily, but also the tools used to floss play an integral role in its effectiveness. With daily health care habits, such as brushing and flossing, you can keep your teeth clean and clear for a lifetime’s worth of happiness.
As you continue practicing safe and effect techniques for your oral health care, here are important ones to consider with flossing:
– Use a floss that does not easily fray or tear during use.
– Remember to floss between each tooth including flossing behind the backs of your last teeth in each row.
– Always use an approved interdental cleaner such as dental floss or an approved tool recommended by your dentist.
– Be sure to visit our team in San Diego, California, at least twice a year for oral exams and professional cleanings.
– Look for products that have the American Dental Association ADA Seal of Acceptance.
– Never use the same strand of floss more than once.
– Always practice safe and effective flossing habits to prevent damage to your gums and teeth.
It’s important to maintain safe and effective flossing habits. If you would like to schedule an oral exam or professional cleaning with Dr. Bruce Brumm, please contact our office at 858-250-2933 to speak with a member of our outstanding team. Your perfect smile awaits!