One of the cutting-edge technologies used at Bruce Brumm is the Global Surgical Microscope A6. Our dentist and team use the state-of-the-art diagnostic tool to provide you with improved care in preparing and restoring your tooth and detecting decay and other dental problems. We invite you to call us at 858-250-2933 to learn more about the Global Surgical Microscope A6 in San Diego, California, and to schedule your appointment with Dr. Bruce Brumm.
The Global Surgical Microscope A6 is an advanced microscope used by our dentist to improve diagnosis and treatment for a number of different dental problems. This microscope can be easily integrated with digital cameras and video equipment to aid imaging and documentation progresses, and can be configured to meet your exact needs.
This technology offers many benefits, including:
• Refinement in tooth and margin preparation
• Closer inspection of restorations and marginal tissues
• Improved lighting and magnification in to aid in caries detection and removal
• Improved detection and evaluation of coronal and root fractures, and other abnormalities
• Facilitates easier cord placement for gingival retraction
• Provides a better inspection of impressions
• Helps to inspect the marginal fit of restorations (e.g., crowns, veneers, inlays, onlays, amalgam and composite fillings, etc.)
• Makes it easier to finish and polish margins
• Assists in gingival contouring or reshaping around existing teeth and implants
• Assists in locating small and extra canals for endodontic treatment
• Assists in evaluations after cementation
For more information on the Global Surgical Microscope A6, and to make your appointment with our dentist, please contact our office today.