Dental veneers are an excellent treatment option offered by the dental community to fix irregularities in teeth or to hide blemishes, cuts, cracks, or any other tooth damage that any individual wishes to conceal. Dental veneers are individually crafted for each tooth allowing for a perfect fit and desired look.
Are dental veneers right for you? See below:
– Do you need a restoration for a single tooth or an entire smile makeover?
– Are any of your teeth slightly curved or misaligned?
– Are your teeth discolored or not the shade of white you are looking for?
– Are you interested in a cosmetic service other than caps or crowns?
– Are you looking to close a gap between teeth without the need for orthodontics?
– Do you need a damaged tooth restored to blend in with your other healthy ones?
If you answered yes to any of the above, our wonderful dentists can assist you with dental veneers.
For more information on dental veneers, or for an oral exam with Dr. Bruce Brumm at our office in San Diego, California, please book an appointment by calling us at 858-250-2933. We look forward to making your smile brighter and whiter than you’ve ever imagined!