If you have found yourself in need of dental care that improves the appearance of teeth, we suggest that you review the options for cosmetic dentistry, which provides a makeover for both smile appearance and oral health. Even patients who have already received several dental treatments or have vulnerable dental health can find cosmetic dentistry treatments that reconstruct their smiles and keep their teeth looking beautiful.
The following cosmetic dentistry procedures may all be excellent options for your smile, depending on your cosmetic goals:
– Dental bonding: If you have smile flaws that affect the shape, size, length, or color of your teeth, dental bonding may be right for you.
– Dental bridges: Your dental profile can sag as a result of missing teeth unless it is supported by a custom-made dental bridge.
– Dental crowns: If you are looking to enhance a damaged or flawed tooth, porcelain dental crowns may be of service to you.
– Dental implants: You can receive permanent tooth replacement by having a dental implant placed at the site of a missing tooth.
– Dental veneers: A high-quality dental restoration, a dental veneer can be custom designed to meet your wanted tooth goals.
– Dentures: You can replace a single tooth or a full arch with custom-made dentures that are beautifully crafted.
– Teeth whitening: Stains and teeth yellowing can often be improved with the help of professional teeth whitening.
We invite you to contact Bruce Brumm at 858-453-1500 today to arrange a consultation with our dentist, Dr. Bruce Brumm, if you are interested in receiving cosmetic dentistry in San Diego, California.